The Round Robin Feature in Workflows is useful for businesses with multiple users on their staff. Round Robin assigns leads to users on a 1:1 basis. This allows all users (often salespeople) to be assigned leads in a fair and unbiased manner.
Step 1: Create multiple users. You need to have multiple users set up within the system in order for them to do a round-robin' assignment.
Follow the steps below to create multiple users.
- Navigate to the Team Management section.
- Click +Add Employee.
- Fill in the user information.
- Repeat the steps for all users.
NOTE: It is recommended to use the user's unique email, and phone number as these are going to be the methods of contact for the leads they are assigned to.
Step 2: Create a Workflow.
- For the Trigger of the workflow, select ‘Contact Created.’
- For the action, select ‘Assign to User’
- Select all of the users you want to be included in the Round Robin assignment.