The Transactions tab of your Payments section allows you to manage all of your transactions conveniently in one spot. You can view a sortable, searchable list of all transactions, which you may also download via an Excel file.
The list gives you a history of all transactions which may be important for your accounting purposes, such as managing receivables, managing metrics and goals for your team, planning business initiatives, and more.
Within the list of all transactions, you can customize what information is displayed.
Here’s an overview of each option:
- Transaction status: view all pending, succeeded, or failed
- Payment mode: view all, live mode, or test mode
- Source: view all funnel, website, or invoice
- Search for a period of time using dates - such as January 1, 2022 - January 31, 2022
- Search for a specific transaction. This can be done using customer ID, name, email address, transaction ID, source ID, or source name
You can customize what filters for the information you wish to display, and you can sort the list as needed.
If you do want to download the data for use or analysis elsewhere, you can export/download an Excel file conveniently and easily using the button in the top right corner.