You may want to record calls to be able to review them for quality assurance.
Step 1: Ensure you have call recording enabled.
- Navigate to Settings > Phone Numbers > Edit.
- Check the call recording box.
- Click Update to confirm the changes.
NOTE: If you put a space in the "Call Recording" section, that will get rid of any message.
Step 2: Listening to Recordings
- Navigate to Contacts and choose the contact you wish to listen to a recorded call with.
- Click into that contract record. Within the contact recorded for that individual contact, the center panel of the contact page should display communication you've had with the contact- from texts to emails to calls.
- Recorded calls feature a play button, and you can click that to listen within the contact record. You will also see a stop button, volume button, and download button.