If you’d like to charge your customers when they book an appointment on your calendar, you can integrate Stripe with the calendar booking widget. This article will show you how to integrate Stripe with your calendar to start collecting payments upon booking confirmation.
Part One: Stripe Connect
- Navigate to Payments > Integrations.
- Click “Connect with Stripe” and complete the steps in StripeConnect to integrate your account.
Part Two: Connect Stripe with Calendar
- Navigate to Settings > Calendars.
- Click the three dots next to the calendar you want to connect
- Click “Edit”
- Go to the Confirmation tab at the top of the popup window
- Check “Use Stripe Payment”
- Enter the amount you’d like to charge, the currency, and the charge description
- Click “Complete” in the bottom right corner.
NOTE: The charge description is important as it is what tells your customers why they are being charged.
Now your calendar is all set to begin charging customers in the booking widget!