This tutorial will teach you how to deactivate and activate calendar services. Maybe you have a service that you typically offer such as a 30 minute consultation or a demo, and you want to temporarily deactivate that calendar because you're not offering it right now. You can deactivate the calendar service, rather than having to delete a calendar. (You can always activate it later.) Follow these steps to learn how to deactivate and activate calendars:
How to Deactivate Calendars
- Navigate to Settings > Calendars.
- Choose the one you’d like to deactivate, and click the 3-dot dropdown menu.
- Click “Deactivate calendar”
- In the popup window, click Save to deactivate the calendar.
- Back in the calendar settings area, you’ll be able to tell which calendars are active by the “Status” column that shows draft and active calendars.
How to Activate Calendars
- Click the 3-dot dropdown menu for the calendar you wish to reinstate, or activate.
- Click “Activate Calendar”.
- The calendar will be instantly re-enabled.