Using the Email builder, you can format emails for mobile devices. Optimizing the mobile view of an email is critical to ensure it works well on a mobile device, which is how many people will view your email.
Step 1: Hiding Elements From Mobile or Desktop View
- After you’ve created the email template or email campaign, go to the editor view in your drag-and-drop email.
- Edit the element.
- When you hover over it, you’ll see the action option to hide it on mobile or desktop.
- Save to confirm your changes.
Step 2: How to Preview and Test the Email
- Click the 3-dots menu and choose “Preview Template” to preview your mobile view.
- When you are redirected to the preview screen, you can toggle between the icons at the top to preview in desktop, tablet, or mobile device view.
- You can also preview it on a mobile device to see in real time how it will appear.