In this article, we will review how to add or upload affiliates to your system. Check out our other Affiliate Manager articles for additional tips, best practices, and an overview of the feature.
Step 1: How To Add Affiliates
- Navigate to Marketing > Affiliate Manager > Affiliates
- Click +Add, and a dropdown will appear
- Select New Affiliate to add an individual affiliate or Upload Affiliates to upload a list of multiple affiliates at once
- For the individual Affiliate, fill out the pop-up that appears and click “Add Affiliate” to save their information.
- For a bulk upload of a list, use a .CSV file to upload multiple records at once, map the contact fields, and add them all to your system at once.
- Ensure your CSV file includes appropriate headers, such as: “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email-id”, “Phone Number”, “Industry”, and “Website”.
Step 2: Getting an Affiliate-id for each Affiliate Manager Campaign
- Navigate to Marketing > Affiliate Manager > Affiliates.
- Scroll down and click on an affiliate name
- Toggle between your campaign(s) to see the unique ID for each campaign.
There is no system generated email when a new affiliate is added. The ONLY time an affiliate recieves a system generated email is once the campaign is published/live. The email will contain their unique URL Affiliate ID which they will use when promoting the product/service.
Please see here for more details