In this article, we will review how to set up Affiliate Manager Campaigns. Check out our other Affiliate Manager articles for additional tips, best practices, and an overview on the feature.
Step 1: Creating an Affiliate Manager Campaign
- Navigate to Marketing > Affiliate Manager > Campaigns
- Click +Add to create a new campaign
- You’ll be redirected to the Campaign Details Page.
- Fill out the appropriate information and click “Create Campaign” to finish the setup.
- Click +Add Affiliate to add affiliate(s) to the Campaign.
- You’ll see a list of all your Affiliate Campaigns on the main page
Step 2: Edit or Delete an Affiliate Campaign
- Click the 3-dot dropdown menu on the right-hand side.
- Here you can Edit or Delete an Affiliate Campaign.
Affiliate Campaign pre-requisites:
For an Affiliate Campaign to be set up completely, it needs the following values:
Campaign Name - The unique name given to identify a campaign
Funnel/Website URL - This is the landing page that the affiliate's leads will visit
Products - The products on which an affiliate commission is applicable
Affiliates - The list of people who will be receiving the unique affiliate link to promote the affiliate program. An affiliate can be part of multiple campaigns, and each campaign will provide a unique affiliate link to the affiliate.
Commission percentage - The % of the commission that will be distributed to every sale that an affiliate makes
Payout frequency - When will the payment be made on the affiliate for every sale
Cookie Life - The number of days the cookie will stay in the lead's browser
The affiliate campaign can only go live once the respective products and affiliates have been selected. You will not be able to publish a campaign until these requirements have been met.
You can always save an affiliate campaign and later come back and add affiliates and or products/services.