The Social Planner tool allows you to connect multiple social media accounts and manage them in one area. By connecting your Google My Business (GMB), you can use the Social Planner to schedule, create, and push out posts to your Google My Business pages, along with Facebook Groups/Pages and Instagram as well.
Step 1: Connect your Google My Business profile
- Navigate to the Social Planner > Settings (gear icon)
- Click “Connect a new Google My Business profile”.
- NOTE: If you're connecting a profile for the first time, give permissions to LeadConnector by choosing the Gmail Account associated with your GMB page.
- If connecting any profile for the first time, you will have enabled permissions for LeadConnector.
- Select the page(s) you wish to connect. You’ll see a list of all the pages connected to your profile. Select the one(s) you wish to connect to the Social Planner.
- Choose the GMB Location(s) for the Social Planner.
- NOTE: If the GMB location is already added to the planner via LeadConnector, it will show the message of the "location already added". If the GMB account has more than 10 locations, it will show an error that "This location belongs to a chain. The Local Post API is disabled for this location".
You can manage all of your accounts from the Settings icon, anytime. Add, change, or remove connected pages and groups anytime.