TikTok can be integrated with your system to generate new leads. There are a few steps to follow to connect your TikTok Business account. Follow along to get setup:
Step 1: Authenticate TikTok as a Business Account
- Navigate to Integrations.
- Find the Connect button within the TikTok section.
- A new window will appear for you to log in to your TikTok for Business.
- Once logged in, confirm permissions to allow the system to perform Creative and Lead Management.
- Select the desired Advertiser Account from the window (if you only have one Advertiser Account, this will be the default). Once the window closes, your account is integrated.
Step 2: Set up the System to Capture your TikTok Leads
- Head to TikTok Form Fields Mapping in the navigation bar of Integrations. This is where you’ll see existing pages and forms created inside your TikTok.
- Click on Map Fields to map instant page fields with our custom fields feature to ensure the contact information comes into the system correctly.
NOTE: If you add new questions to a Lead Ad form during a live campaign, you’ll need to come back to the TikTok Form Fields Mapping tab to update the form in order to track responses. Hit ‘Edit fields’ on the relevant form.
- Subscribe to specific pages to generate leads that make sense for your particular business niche. This attracts leads who appear to be “already interested” in what you have to offer based on the TikTok Algorithm.
After completing these steps, Leads from TikTok will start appearing in a smart list within your Contacts section.
- You can use the following custom fields in TikTok Lead ads inside the system: Text, Large Text, Numerical, Phone, Monetary, Single Options, and Date.
- If you run into a message saying, “No pages for this account,” be sure you have created an instant form in your TikTok account.
- If your Access Token expires, disconnect and reintegrate the TikTok account to un-expire the Access Token.
- You can change your Advertiser Account at any time by visiting the Integrations tab to make changes.