User Permissions allow you to grant or restrict certain access and capabilities for different team members. Follow these steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > My Staff to access Team Management.
- Under Team Management, choose the User you want to edit (information or permissions). Click Edit.
- To update basic User Info such as name, email, phone number, password, email signature, calendar assignment drop down the User Info and make your changes.
- To update User Permissions, drop down User Permissions and toggle on/off which settings you would like to update.
- To update User Roles, drop down User Roles and change the user to an admin or a user.
- NOTE: If you are not the main/primary user (as an administrator) for your system, you will not be able to make changes through this option.
To assign/edit an outbound number assignment or to add in a voicemail recording, drop down Call and Voicemail Settings.