Prepare to elevate your dashboard game with widget creation that empowers you to seamlessly add and customize widgets on your dashboard. What's more, we've introduced widget categories to supercharge your widget-finding experience. Dive into our treasure trove of predefined widgets across various categories to save time and gain instant insights. Enjoy the flexibility to choose from various chart types and craft custom widgets that cater to your unique needs. And with our intuitive edit mode, managing your dashboard has never been easier. Experience a whole new level of control and personalization to supercharge your workflow!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Feature 1 - Widgets
- Feature 2 - Customizing Widgets
- Feature 3 - Edit Mode
- Use case for different widgets
Feature 1 - Widgets
Widgets are customizable data visualization tools that empower users to efficiently analyze and present their data, enhancing insights and reporting capabilities. Widgets can be added by clicking on "Add Widget" button on the top right corner.
Widget Categories included:
- Contacts - Contact widgets help you manage and analyze new leads efficiently.
- Appointments - Appointment widgets assist in tracking and optimizing meetings with your team and customers.
- Opportunity - Opportunity widgets provide insights into deal status and monetary value.
- General widgets - General widgets offer predefined data and performance reports for various platforms.
Chart types supported:
- Donut Charts
- Line charts
- Bar charts
- Horizontal Bar charts
Feature 2 - Customizing Widgets
Users can enhance widgets with their customizations, definitions, and filters to gain deeper insights.
Widget configuration options:
- Title : Change the widget's title according to your conditions. A clear title makes it easier for you and your team to understand.
- Metrics : Switch data points for your widget
- Group : Define how your results are grouped in a Donut chart.
- View by : Pick the secondary dimension for line, bar and horizontal bar chart types
- Breakdown : Modify the frequency of the time period.
- Date Property : Adjust the date property for fetching results(for example Created Date or Updated Date)
- Date Range Override : Override the date range for the widget for the selected date property(by default, it uses the global date range from the dashboard).
- Order : Alter the order of results (ascending or descending).
- Limit : Set a limit to simplify the displayed results.
Widget condition operators:
- Is : Choose a single option
- Is not : Exclude a single option
- Is one of : Select multiple options
- Is none of : Exclude multiple options
Read more on how to add these customizations here
Feature 3 - Edit Mode
In edit mode, you can effortlessly rearrange widgets, edit them, and reposition them to create a personalized dashboard that perfectly suits your workflow.
Use case for different widgets
- Contact Count: Use this widget to get a quick overview of the total number of contacts for your entire team. Great for tracking overall growth.
- Contact Count (Logged in user): If you want to focus on contacts assigned to you, use this widget. It helps you see how many contacts you are personally responsible for.
- Contacts by Tags: If you've categorized your contacts with tags (e.g., "Hot Leads," "New Prospects"), this widget lets you see how your contacts are distributed by these tags.
- Contacts by Activity: Monitor the number of contacts with specific activities within a defined time period. Useful for tracking engagement.
- Contacts by Type: Categorize your contacts by type and visualize how they are distributed with this widget.
- Contacts by Assigned User: If you have a team managing different contacts, use this widget to see how contacts are mapped to various team members.
- Contacts by Company Name: Get insights into your contacts by looking at how they are distributed among different company names.
- Appointment Count: Use this widget to track the total number of appointments. You can group the count by status or assignee, depending on what you want to focus on.
- Appointment Count over a Date Range: Monitor appointment numbers within a specific time period. Group them by status or assignee for deeper insights.
- Appointment Counts by Status: Visualize how your appointments are distributed by their status (e.g., "Confirmed," "No Show").
- Booked Appointments: Keep an eye on the number of booked appointments for a selected date range.
- Confirmed Appointments: Track the number of confirmed appointments for a specific time frame.
- Showed Appointments: Monitor the number of appointments where customers showed up.
- No Show Appointments: Find out how many appointments resulted in a "No Show."
- Cancelled Appointments: Keep track of cancelled and invalid appointments within a specified date range.
- No Show Rate Over Time: Observe the trend in "No Show" appointments over time.
- Upcoming Appointments (Week): Plan for the week ahead by checking the total number of appointments scheduled.
- Upcoming Appointment (Logged in User): Focus on your upcoming appointments specifically.
- Past Month Created Appointments: Review the total number of appointments created in the past month.
- Past Month Created Appointments (Logged in User): Track appointments created by the logged-in user over the past month.
These widgets help you stay organized and make data-driven decisions about your appointments.
- Opened Opportunities: Use this widget to see how many opportunities are currently open. Helpful for real-time tracking.
- Won Opportunities: Keep a record of opportunities you've successfully closed as deals.
- Lost Opportunities: Monitor opportunities that did not convert into deals.
- Abandoned Opportunities: Keep an eye on opportunities that were left without action.
- Opportunity Count: Get an overview of your total opportunities.
- Opportunity Counts Over Time: Visualize how opportunities have been distributed over different time periods.
- Opportunity Revenue Over Time: Track the revenue generated by opportunities over time.
- Opportunity Counts by Status: Categorize your opportunities by status (e.g., "In Progress," "Closed").
- Opened Opportunity Value: Understand the monetary value of opportunities currently in progress.
- Lost Opportunity Value: See the value of opportunities that were lost.
- Abandoned Opportunity Value: Monitor the monetary value of abandoned opportunities.
- Won Opportunity Value: Keep track of the monetary value of opportunities that converted into deals.
- Total Opportunity Value: Get an overview of the cumulative monetary value of all opportunities.
- Opportunity Status: Visualize the status of your opportunities.
- Opportunity Value: Understand the total value of opportunities, categorized by status.
- Conversion Rate: Track the conversion rate and revenue generated by won opportunities.
- Funnel: Get a detailed view of your sales funnel and conversion rates at each stage.
- Stages Distribution: Understand how opportunities are distributed among different stages.
- Tasks: Monitor all tasks added and the team member it is assigned to.
- Manual Actions: Keep track of manual actions, such as SMS and phone calls, in your campaigns.
- Lead Source Report: Get an overview of total leads by source.
- Google Analytics Count: Track the number of total views in your Google Analytics report.
- Google Analytics Chart: Get insights into the number of total views and interactions on your website.
- Google Business Profile: Monitor your Google Business Profile metrics.
- Facebook Ads Report: Keep an eye on clicks, spending, CTR, and CPC for Facebook ads.
- Google Ads Report: Track clicks, spending, CTR, and CPC for Google ads.