Your Media Library allows you to store image files for use across your system. You can upload images from your own devices, add images from Pixabay and Unsplash (free image providers), and organize/categorize them into folders. By saving images in your Media Library, this allows you to regularly access and utilize the same images or logos repeatedly without having to re-upload them.
Step 1: Accessing the Media Library
- Navigate to Settings to access your Media Library
- You can also access your media library from the funnel builder, website builder, or email builder.
Step 2: Navigating the Media Library
- Within the Media library, you can sort through files and folders.
- You can upload images and create new folders using the buttons in the top right corner.
- You can search at the top for images you’ve uploaded, and you can also add images from Unsplash or Pixabay.
- To Select an Image, click on the image, and a blue box will appear around it, indicating it’s been selected.
- If you right-click on an image, a dropdown menu will appear with choices including get link, move to folder, rename, or delete.
Step 3: Using Images in the Funnel or Website Builder
- Navigate to Funnels or Websites
- Choose a Funnel and Edit a Funnel Step (or Websites and choose a page).
- Add an Image element to the funnel page using the drag-and-drop features.
- Click on the “Image Library” Icon.
- Choose or Upload an Image from your Media Library.
- Save your changes to the Funnel/Website page.
NOTE: To get the URL the image is hosted at, add the image to your funnel.Select the image, and copy the URL under Image in the Element Settings
Step 4: Using Images in the Email Builder
- Navigate to the Email Builder
- Choose the email template you wish to edit.
- Add an Image element using the drag and drop features.
- Using the menu on the left hand side, you can “replace” an image or the placeholder, and access the Media Library.
- Choose your image.
- Save any changes to your email template.
An image added to the Media Library from one part of your system will be usable system-wide. This means if you add a new image to a funnel page, and you wish to use it later in the email builder, you can do so. It’s as simple as that to upload images and use your Media Library.
Pro Tip: We recommend naming your images, and using folders when possible to stay organized and make searching for images easier. If you want to search for an image at a later time it will be easier to find “Puppies”, “Coffee Mug”, or “Sunset” rather than “img123.jpg” as a title.) You can also use folders, so that if you have several images and you don’t want to rename them individually, consider putting all the “Logos” in one folder, “Nature scenes” in another, etc.