Yext is a service that allows you to quickly and easily list your business on 150+ portals and websites. Your system may include special pricing for Yext. This feature helps to boost your online presence and SEO rapidly. Check out these quick steps to get started:
Step 1: Creating a Yext Account.
- Navigate to Online Listing from your Dashboard.
- Click “Get Started” in the popup.
- Fill out your payment information and email address.
- Click Confirm.
- Your Yext account is now created.
Step 2: Viewing Your Yext Data
- On your Online Listings page, you’ll see a graph and icons, which give you an overview of how Yext is working to boost your online presence.
- It can take about 48 hours for the information to be live, so at first, the graph may look like this, with most information “Processing” or “Unavailable”:
- Once Yext processes the information, you’ll see a majority of it is “Live”.
- Scroll down to view the individual networks and statuses to see how Yext is working for you.